– In the Triune God – the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. The Old and New Testaments are God’s divinely inspired words.
– All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
– Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all people.
– By confessing their sins to God, every believer will be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
– It is the will of God that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak with new tongues.
– Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
– Every believer is to grow up in the Lord through study.
– There shall be a bodily resurrection of the saved and unsaved. The saved will spend eternity in the new heaven and new earth, the unsaved will spend eternity in hell.
– In the personal, visible imminent return of Jesus Christ.
– In water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper.